Thursday, February 09, 2006

Girl in the Lap

It takes a few years of driving experience and skill to reach in front of the long queue at traffic lights in pune. You have to move thru the packed traffic taking meandering curves to reach spear head of the waiting traffic.
A few days back at one of the traffic lights I accomplished that feat with ease.
I stopped beside a luxury car and I glanced to check if there's anything worth looking inside, i found a girl sitting in the lap of a man in his late thirties. I did not appreciate what that man was doing but could not take my eyes off that cute girl. She was wearing a spaghetti top and her unkept hair was falling on her cheek which she constantly kept moving to the sides of her ear. It was dangerous to drive with a girl on ur lap, for a second an accident scene crossed my mind. I looked at the girl again and hoped she had a more sensible and caring father or whoever he was. I do not approve of driving with such a small kid in your lap.

No comments: